What types of issues can our consults help you with?
- Integrating divergent guidance from attorney, supervisors, risk management specialists, and colleagues
- Concerns about patient abandonment or scope of practice
- Staff or supervisory issues with your therapist employees
- Developing preventative ethics policies and procedures for your organization
- Risk assessment issues and documentation
- Concerns about other providers’ ethics and your reporting duties
- Burnout, managing complex demands, and making difficult career decisions
- Death of a patient postvention and other adverse incidents
- Psychologically preparing for a deposition and trial
- Ethics of telehealth, interjurisdictional practice, and telepsychology
- Help interpreting conflicting ethical standards or principles.
- Persisting feelings of guilt, moral distress, and other values conflicts.
Reach out to us to learn more or schedule a meeting here or learn more about these services.