Licensed Mental Health Therapist
Opportunity for an expertly trained, fully licensed clinician to join the team as an independent contractor.
Candidates must be able to provide a minimum of 3 hours of direct clinical services each week.
- Working in a private practice with your autonomy but without the isolation and hassles of running a business.
- Work from home via telehealth or have use of a beautiful Sugarhouse office space embedded in a supportive, interdisciplinary community of providers.
- Use of a large group room for providing a range of healing modalities including yoga, meditation, expressive art, and nutrition classes.
- Option of monthly lunch clinical consult team meetings.
- Opportunities for clinical supervision of students.
- Flexible work schedule for setting your own hours
- Supportive admin support for managing scheduling, releasing of health records, billing, and other client care communications and coordination (e.g. assigning clinical forms & assessments, tracking attendance, etc).
- Above market earnings with work on percentage of cash flow (Health Insurance not included).
The ideal candidate:
- Is self-motivated and excited about the independence of working in a private practice setting, while also enjoying collaboration and support from colleagues.
- Is a dialectical, nuanced thinker that values diversity of opinions and continuous learning.
- Values the science and art of providing psychotherapy with experience providing evidence-based psychotherapy (e.g., ACT, CBT, DBT, IFS, EMDR, MI, etc) while equally valuing the client’s lived experiences and wisdom.
If you’re interested in joining our team as a mental health therapist, please contact Ashley Greenwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-time Office & Care Coordinator (anticipated start in May 2023)
This position includes the possibility to work remotely in a creative and diverse role. If you’re interested in working with us as a part-time Office & Care Coordinator, please check back for updates!
To apply for an available position, please contact Ashley Greenwell at email@example.com to discuss the above openings or other career opportunities.