In additional to clinical care, Dr. Ashley Greenwell is a seasoned presenter and trainer, committed to supporting the wellbeing of community organizations and their employees. Her style infuses humor, authenticity, and vulnerability while remaining anchored to scientific research. She has given talks for a range of local, national, and global organizations, including the following:
- Finding Connection & Confidants in a Fragmented World: Tools for the Essential Element of Resilience
- The Over-Under Control Spectrum: Standard DBT & Radically Open Dialectical Behavior Therapy Approaches
- Coping with our Collective Trauma & Distressing World Events
- Challenging Personalities & Interactions: Key Skills for Attorneys & other Professionals
- Equipping the Mind & Body for Trauma Treatment: A Primer for Therapists & Clients on Ethical Practices
- Disrupting the Dynamics of Chronic Pain, Trauma & Perfectionism
- What Keeps You Up at Night: Modern Ethics & Moral Decision Making
Find a detailed list of recent talks and appearances in her CV.
Reach out to us to schedule a speaking event.
Schedule an initial consultation or call 385-339-0022 so that we can learn more about your organization’s needs.