If you’re looking for something a little different than what Dr. Greenwell currently offers, check out our list of therapy referral ideas below. We know the process of seeking mental health services in the US can be frustrating and flawed at times. Finding a good therapist makes a huge difference, and we encourage you to keep looking and get the treatment you deserve.
Therapy Referral Resources
Online databases that allow you to search by your preferences:
- Psychology Today
- LGBT Affirmative Therapist Guild
- Utah Psychological Association
- Women in Private Practice
- Therapy for Latinx
Additional options that may be available at a lower cost:
- List of self-guided therapy options.
- Kids World Health Organization Stress Management Workbook (based on ACT principles)
- A local, low-cost evidence-based therapy option in a University of Utah Clinic
- Contact your insurance provider for a list of in-network therapist accepting clients.